Uniworld’s all-inclusive family friendly European cruises transform family holidays into eye-opening and enriching experiences. All family departures are scheduled during summer and winter school holidays, and young travellers between the ages of four and 18 cruise at half price when travelling with an adult. Uniworld offers a full range of included onshore excursions for young cruisers of all ages with optionals including artistic activities such as making advent calendars and gingerbread houses during a European Christmas Markets sailing, thrill seeking fun at an interactive Gladiator school in Rome or activities catering for aspiring foodies such as a hands-on pasta making workshop in Bologna.
On Uniworld’s multi-generational sailings there are always two dedicated Family Hosts on board, one for Junior Cruisers (4-11 years) and one for Young Cruisers (12-18 years) who will supervise and coordinate on-board activities for younger guests. Every itinerary also features visits from local junior guests who will give young guests an enriching insight into their daily lives and introduce them to the culture of their country. Ships are also well equipped with a Young Travellers Lounge and Games Room complete with PlayStation, games, movies and candy jars, plus life-sized chessboards can usually be found on the deck.
Uniworld offers all-inclusive cruising, with meals and unlimited beverages onboard, complimentary use of bicycles, a dedicated family ambassador, gratuities, complimentary Wi-Fi, a PlayStation®- or Wii®-equipped game room, and transfers on departure and arrival days, providing families with the ideal, hassle-free, value-packed family holiday.
All-inclusive, family-friendly 2017 cruises and dates include:
• Castles along the Rhine, Basel to Amsterdam, 13 July and 20 July
• Rhine-Main Discovery and Munich, Munich to Cologne, 14 July and 23 July
• Delightful Danube and Prague, Budapest to Prague, 28 June, 4 July and 26 July
• Danube Discovery and Prague, Vienna to Prague, 28 July and 6 August
• Grand European Discovery, Cologne to Vienna, 23 July
• Gems of Northern Italy, Milan to Venice, 30 June, 7 July and 28 July
• Classic Christmas Markets, Frankfurt to Nuremberg, 15 December
View the 2017 Family Adventures in Europe